Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disney Here We Come!

The countdown is complete....

Photobucket

... and we leave for Disneyland today! As soon as I'm done packing, we're out of here, and we can't wait. The girls have never been before, and they are so excited that they've done nothing but talk of princesses and Mickey for days and days.

It's going to be so nice after our busy (but amazing, wonderful, blessed, happy, unforgettable, special, and FUN-- more on all that when I get back) weekend, to have some family time away together and just relax and enjoy. (Is it possible to relax at Disneyland? hmmm...)

And while I'm away I have some super-fun guest bloggers lined up for you... so be sure to check back and leave them some love. You won't want to miss it!

See you soon, my lovelies.

8 comments:

alyssa said...

Dang! Everyone is going to Disneyland, I think I need to jump on this bandwagon!!! I hope you have a great time. Lucky you for getting to go on the weekdays!!!

Lisa said...

Oh how fun! I didn't know you guys were going to Disneyland.

And I don't really think it is possible to relax at Disneyland.

Sarah said...

oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the pics!

Mommy Diffee said...

Can I fit in your bags?!?! I want to come with you!!!! I want to go SOOOOOO bad! Maybe this coming summer =) Have loads of fun!

*CPA* Su said...

LOVE those adorable countdown's!!! And while it might not be possible to relax at Disneyland, it IS the "Happiest Place on Earth" and so that makes up for the crazy busy-ness that comes along with it! EEEKKKK! So jealous! Can't wait to see pics and read all about it!

sarah marie p said...

Awww! Those countdowns are TOO cute! You guys are going to have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it! Yay!

Unknown said...

Have fun!!!! :)

Sunny said...

Oh I know you're just having so much fun there at Disneyland! It is really awesome to go with your kids. I can't wait to hear all about it!