Tuesday, March 18, 2008

{tasty tuesdays} Quick and Simple Dinner

1 sweet husband
1 phone call
7 dollars
a dash south of the border
Call sweet husband and inform him you are utterly pooped and not at all in the mood to cook. Add 7 dollars, and he will then be able to stop off at a Taco Bell on his way home from work. To top it all off, give said husband a big hug, for being so understanding, when he arrives home with yummy fast food. Unwrap food and eat!
(yes, I realize I could have just posted one of the many recipes I have, regardless of whether I cooked today or not. But, as already mentioned, I am pooped, and finding one out and typing it up is STILL an effort. :) Regular recipes shall return next Tuesday, have no fear)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha! I love this post.

At first I was like, what? dash south of the border??

and then I kept on reading.

very cute!

Steph Corwin said...

haha! Hey sometimes those are just the best dinners. :)

Jeremy said...

I wonder what would happen if we actually went down to Mexico and tried to order a Chicken Baja Gordita?

Hm...

We'd probably die.

;o)

bandofbrothers said...

Ha! Yer funny. I'm soooooo happy I'm not the only one struggling and exhausted at dinnertime. I had the most incredible zesty chicken soft taco from taco bell the other day--it did not even taste like taco bell at all it was sooo good.