Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the "w" does me in.

oh hello! Just popping in after what's been way too long to show you the latest Rosalie-roo video. I know, I probably post way too many videos of this kid, but I can't help it. She's too funny and cute. And now that she's talking more and more, the cuteness is multiplied x10. (as is the attitude, but that's a whole other topic. hehe)

Here, just watch while I take Rosalie through her ABC's, and then ask her everyone's names.


just for the record :)
"Bahdelo"= Annabelle
"Ladelah"=Lydia
"Vi-lit" (or sometimes "Latilitta")= Violet or Violetta
"Ammas"= Emma

I'm not quite sure how some of these names came about. Bahdelo? I have no clue, really. But we love them all, and we love hearing her little voice call out for each of us throuighout the day. And we definitely love her, our funny darling baby.

4 comments:

Jerusha Abigail said...

oh.my.goodness. i just melted. her letters are too adorable! my favorites are her 'q' 's' and 'w'. LOVE! where does Badhelo come from? haha
as soon as you said "who's that in the purple shirt" I knew it was Lydia. lol always in purple.
anyways, I simply ADORE miss Rosalie Roo. so so so SO cute!! she says yes cute too.
kisses to you all!

bandofbrothers said...

oh my, that was just TOO cute for words!!!! I just love her. She reminds me of my tweetle...we just love and dote on him too and think he's just the cutest funniest thing too! i have been wanting to make a little video of him lately. i love this age!

Kayla said...

AWWWW my heart just melted with so much joy when I watched this how adorably CUTE!!! OH the sweetness! I'm smiling from ear to ear love. LOVE LOVE LOVED this! THANKS THANKS THANKS FOR SHARING MY DEAR!

*CPA* Su said...

I wanted to reach right thru that screen and kiss her sweet self!! Her letters are GREAT - I can't figure out which I loved the best. I love how she giggled after you laughed...too cute!