Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday...

... to this man right here.

Photobucket

The father of my three little girls (a sweeter one there never was)

the one who loves me no matter what (even when I'm not so loveable)

My friend forever, my provider, my leader, my love, my husband.

He's pretty much the greatest, and definitely at the very tippiest of the top of my list of Wonderful People.

I love him ever so much.

happy 29th birthday, babe!!



photo of my handsome hubby by Lorie Chambless

9 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

Happy birthday Jeremy! The big 30 next year, so fun! And Talia you are such a sweet wife =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight!!

Lauryn said...

Aww, yay for birthdays! Hope he had a great one!

bandofbrothers said...

happy birthday to your sweetie-pie of a doll hubby!

he's a keeper, that's fo shizz:)

Jeremy said...

You, my dear, absolutely rock in many, many ways. I love you!

.jimaie.marie. said...

aww!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!!

Misty said...

Such a beautiful Tribute! Happy birthday to your man!

sarah marie p said...

Happy birthday Jeremy! Hope you guys had a wonderful day celebrating!
Talia, you are a sweetheart! And I love that you wrote the "very tippiest of the top." :)

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

So sweet. I hope he had a good birthday!