-Post these rules to your blog.
-Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. My family and friends. I am happiest when I am with those I love, and I've been blessed with many wonderful people to love!
2. Date nights with my love. A rare thing these days, unfortunately.
3. Long, quiet, lazy days at home... also a rarity lately. le sigh.
1. Losing one of my children, or seeing one my friends lose a child.
2. That I might not be a good teacher to my children.
3. What if I'm really ugly when I'm older? (I know that sounds really shallow and vain, and I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I really do worry about that, for certain reasons.)~~~~~my goals.
1. To work out more frequently and get back in shape. I miss loving the way my clothes look on me-- and even more importantly, I want to be healthy and fit. That's me on our two-year anniversary trip, right before I got pregnant with Annabelle. I'd love to be that petite again!
2. To devote more time to prayer each day, as well as reading... whether it be from the Word or other great books that will grow and educate me.
3. To get pregnant (Lord willing!) sometime this year. (Now, I realize this goal might seem at odds with #1, but it is possible to be healthy, fit, AND pregnant!)
~~~~~my current obsessions/collections
1. Watching So You Think You Can Dance on TV. I can't help it, I just love that show.
2. All things lovely and cottage-y.
3. Gardening. Oh, yes, most definitely gardening. I can't go to a store that has a garden section without walking through it and picking up one or two more plants for our yard. I'm LOVING being a gardener!
~~~~~random or surprising facts about me.
1. Dry hands and feet drive me insane, which is why you will find me diligently applying lotion to those parts every night before bed, as well as numerous times on my hands throughout the day. I even keep a small bottle of lotion in a drawer in the kitchen, so I can put it on whenever the need strikes.
2. As of today, I have bangs!3. One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is a toasted bagel with low-fat cream cheese and crushed pineapple on top. I call them "sunshine bagels", which greatly delights my girls. And mmm, they are SO GOOD.
Since a lot of the people I know were already tagged for this, I don't think I'll do 5. But, I can think of one gal who is new to the blogging world and might enjoy getting tagged for the very first time:
My good friend Sunny!