Monday, December 15, 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

All right, so it wasn't a brown paper package tied up with string. It was actually a fun hot pink bubble mailer sealed with adhesive. But packages of ANY sort are most definitely one of my "favorite things". And the package that came for me on Saturday was certainly no exception... I received my scarf from our scarf exchange in the mail!! I was paired up with Tipp from a[tipp]ical thoughts (go check her blog out, I think you will love it as much as I do now. Really, she is quite adorable).

I opened my package with glee...


Look how CUTE she wrapped it up! I'm a sucker for cute wrapping, it's true.
And here it is, my brand-new, beautiful, stripey pink, oh-so-cozy-and-soft scarf:
please pardon the cruddy picture of me and the sloppy t-shirt. This is how I usually look on Sundays after church, which is when I snapped this picture... naptime, y'all! At least I have some makeup on...

Thanks so much, Tipp!! I really love it... it is so perfect. I can't wait to wear it as often as I possibly can. It was oh-so-fun getting to be your scarf buddy! :)
What about the rest of you exchange participants? Has everyone been getting lovely scarfy packages in the mail? Please do share... and if you've already blogged about it, comment and leave me a link! I'd love to see the fruits of Sarah's and my labors. What fun!

10 comments:

Tristan said...

Cute wrapping, makes me sad I didn't wrap my scarf buddies package! I did indeed get my lovely scarf..I blogged about it!! I still have not figured out the whole link thing..but it's titled!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got mine on Friday from the totally adorable Sarah at Sarah Said! Here's the link to my blog post about it:

Lily's Scarf Swap Pictures!

This was so much fun!

alyssa said...

Way cuttteeeee :)

Jerusha Abigail said...

oh so very cute! loving the colors. i'm a little bit sad i didn't join the exchange seeing everyone's adorable scarves.

Anonymous said...

I got my lovely scarf as well. I haven't posted about it but I will hopefully tomorrow. Yours is adorable!

Nickie said...

Cute scarf...This was so fun. Thanks for putting it togther.

*CPA* Su said...

Your scarf is so cute!!

And thanks for your comments and compliments about mine. I totally love it. I'm so glad you thought to do this little exchange!!

Sunny said...

Very cute! I hope you didn't think I was rude for not joining in on the exchange but I usually can't wear scarves unless they are 100% cotton since they make my neck itch like crazy. Scarves are very cute though!

sarah marie p said...

Love the packaging! Yay for pink and green, my fav color combo! Anyways, your scarf is SO cute! Love the colors and it looks so comfy! You are too adorable.

Thanks again Talia for asking me to be your special scarf buddy! I had so much fun with this exchange!! Yay!!!! I think it should def be an annual event! Woo!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so adorable!! and again this was such a great idea I'm so glad you and Sarah organized it :)